PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
By using our website or by registering for any of the products and services we offer through it, you are confirming to us that you understand and accept that your personal information may be used by us in the manner described below.
We may change this policy from time to time. When we do so we will publish it on the website.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website;
- your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and other information which you supply to us;
- records of any contact you may have with us (including email and phone conversations);
- information provided by you by way of surveys;
- traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data collected as a result of your visits to our website;
- details of any transactions you carry out through our website and the fulfilment of those transactions.
- We may use information held about you as follows:
- to provide you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of legitimate interest to you;
- to audit the use of our website;
- to ensure that content on our website is presented for you effectively;
- to carry out any contractual obligations we may have;
- to meet any legal and regulatory requirements;
- for training or quality assurance purposes.
- We routinely share personal information within the TFM Group and with third party suppliers to the extent necessary to ensure that the applicable services are delivered to our customers. A list of third-party suppliers is available on request by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by law.
- We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
- We will hold personal information only for as long as necessary for the delivery of services to our customer or for as long as required by law.
- We rely on consent and/or legitimate interest and/or fulfilment of our contractual obligations as the lawful basis on which we collect and use personal data. Our legitimate interests include providing customers and potential customers with information relating to our other products and services we legitimately believe they are interested in.
- We may transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) only where necessary for the provision of services to customers. We will always notify the customer of any such transfer of personal information before it is processed unless we are required otherwise by a legal obligation. Aside from this condition, we will not transfer your personal data outside of the United Kingdom or EEA.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Notice is already designed to address;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the deletion of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
- For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us using the contact details provided below;
- let us have enough information to identify you;
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
- We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
- The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please write to:
Data Protection, TFM Group, Advanced Technology Innovation Centre, Loughborough University Science & Enterprise Park, Oakwood Drive, Loughborough LE11 3QF
or call us on: 0345 646 6060
or email us at: email@example.com